Cameron and Mathew with the 70lb. bin.
Above is a view of the whole vineyard we picked. Thanks to Mike Mertz for the photo.
Mike in the vineyard harvesting.
Loading grapes for the trip to Palo alto.
Cindy, Rich, Mike and George getting ready for the blind tasting.
Here are the results of the tasting:
1. +10 Coop Hybrid wine WCCV6 Cab. Sauv. 2002
2. +9 Coop WC5 Cab. Sauv. 2002
3. +9 Heitz Cab Sauv. 1989
4. +8 Camalie Vineyards CV57 Cab. Sauv. 2002
5. +6 Toscana Mezzapana Super Tuscan blend.
6. +4 Camalie Vineyards CV2 Cab. Sauv. 2001
7. +3 Camalie Vineyards CV1 Cab. Sauv. 2001
8. +2 Chateau Huff Cab. Sauv. 2002
9. +1 Cos D'Estournel Bordeaux 1996
Kids with grapes just before starting to crush.
Crushers Having some fun, Short movie Clip. (1MB)
Tim, Glista, Carmen, Cindy, Susan, Greta and Sean picking stems.
Mark measuring acidities.
Gary Punching down after all the grapes are in the tanks.
More Pictures of managing the must.
Gary's pictures of racking the wine to the barrels.
WineMaker"s Report 2003
Last updated 10/22/03